Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An ObjectProperty is a term that is used to describe the relationship between instances.
- OWL: Object Properties correspond to Object Properties in OWL2.
- RDF: Object Properties correspond to a restricted set of RDF Properties that only relate instances that are members of some Class(es) of things (i.e. excluding properties that relate instances of Classes to literal values).
- UML: Object Properties correspond to the instance-level relationships (uni-directional associations) that are identified in UML Class diagrams.
Propose a New ObjectProperty
See something missing below? There are two ways to propose a new ObjectProperty:
- If you have a different definition for an existing term, propose your definition as a sub-property of the appropriate object property below, or
- If you have a definition for a completely new object property, then propose a new object property here: